Sign in to follow this  
Kat Is Blazed

Quick question about buying VIP from Canada

Anyone have any tips on the most pain free way to do this? I can’t seem to find any list of payment options. Any advice will be appreciated :) 

I recommend asking this question in the Discord server. You will get answers quicker.
https://discord.gg/moose

We have quite a few Canadians on the server, many with VIP.

I was under the impression that Paypal was available to Canadians? This is our only payment option available. Like Code said, we have plenty of Canadians that play on our server with VIP. So I'm not sure how that would prevent you from purchasing it.

Best, Jexs

• Upvote 1

I can confirm that paypal works for Canadians. If you don't have a account (Like me, for I do not trust the bastards) just use the secure page which should open automatic when you try to buy a VIP. It will charge you in US funds.:wookiee_dance:

There is only the one payment option: Paypal. You may not send Errn A big pile of Canadian change, no matter how hard you try.

Edited by Wahooka
  • Like 1

On 2/2/2018 at 11:43 AM, Wahooka said:

There is only the one payment option: Paypal. You may not send Errn A big pile of Canadian change, no matter how hard you try.

Worked for me :P 

Edited by MetalChain2
Sarcastica

2 hours ago, MetalChain2 said:

{font=sarcastica} Worked for me :P {/font}

Fail formatting is fail.

• Upvote 1

On 2/7/2018 at 12:57 PM, Jexs said:

Fail formatting is fail.

Intentional, if I used the square brackets like I should have, it'd actually make the font sarcastica, and the joke would be lost to everyone, but the same effect happened anyway, so, I'll fix it