Poptart1

VIP Availability

I think there should be a Notification System that tells you when VIP is available to purchase. Email, phone, ETC. There should also be a page where it shows when the next VIP slots will be available. Maybe preordering VIP will be available too?

• Upvote 1

I totally agree. I’ve played for about 2 months now and every time I check vip it’s out of stock. I’d literally pay twice as much just for a vip slot.

I've been mentioning in Discord everytime VIP become available for the last 2 weeks.

Sooo.....

If they are too slow to grab the goods, they'll just have to join us in the waiting line. ;)

• Like 1

On 1/4/2018 at 6:07 AM, Poptart1 said:

I think there should be a Notification System that tells you when VIP is available to purchase. Email, phone, ETC. There should also be a page where it shows when the next VIP slots will be available. Maybe preordering VIP will be available too?

We definitely won't ever have pre-ordering. Theres just way too much room for misunderstanding. It's hard enough for most of these people to figure out how to even buy VIP with the store in it's current state (which I feel is pretty easy to understand).

I have thought about a notification system as well. This is what I'm thinking are the realistic options:

1. We have a opt-in mailing list that will email whoever signs up for it (that doesn't already have VIP) whenever one comes available.
  2. We have a mobile app that sends a push notification whenever one is available.
  3. We simply post a message in Discord once every x minutes saying we have some available. This would be automated of course, and would not be real time.

There are a few issues with each of these, but I think they're all pretty viable except for the first one. That one will be a bit tricky since we'll have to keep a mailing list for each server since they all have different stock counts.

Also important to note that these notifications will only go out when an item goes back in stock. So if it goes from 5 stock to 6, no notification. But 0 to 1 and it will notify.

Let me know what y'all think and I'll take it into consideration.

Also, we did have a table that listed the next date/time that a VIP would come available, however, it was not always accurate and could change at any time because of people renewing their VIP before it expires (this has to be manually done within 5 days before expiration).

• Like 1

Jexs,

I like the idea of a channel in discord that either notifies or posts a message on a schedule for how many slots are available at the time. Maybe make a role in discord just for those who want to be notified or pinged when slots come up? I don't think email would be as efficient. And a mobivle app is one extra thing for people to have to download/worry about. I think implementing something into discord platform would be the best bet.

• Like 1