Wojak

Asia |Main| shutting down November 30th

Greetings, Moosers! Winter is almost here and with it comes some changes to our servers. It’s been about two months since we first started up our Asia |Main| server, to mixed success. While the demand was certainly there at the start, we were faced with multiple technical issues that have led us to make the decision to shut down our Asia |Main| server. Our Asian host costs roughly 2.5x the amount of our normal hosts, and lacks any sort of quality DDoS protection, leading to a sub-par gameplay experience for our players. In the end, we want to provide the best possible servers for our players to play on and this host was not up to our standards. We apologize that we couldn’t find a better place to host our Asia |Main| server but in the end our options are extremely limited in that region.

Our Asia |Main| server will be shutting down on November 30th. Unfortunately, we must make this announcement on a very short notice due to the irregular (and slightly frustrating) billing cycle we have with our Asian hosting provider. We appreciate the players who have played on it and given us important feedback that has helped us learn a great deal about Asian server hosting. We know some of you will be disappointed by this news but in the end, we cannot justify the high expenses of the server for the low quality of gameplay it provides to our players. In lieu of our Asia |Main| server, we recommend you give Rustafieds or Rustralasias SEA servers a try.

See you on the island!

Moose Team

• Like 1

hello The administrator,I didn't cheat,I'm just using the wrong mouse,I think the penalty is long enough,Please unseal it for me,thankyou

I really like this server,please

18 hours ago, 456 said:

I really like this server,please

This server has been gone for over a month.

But thanks for the love.

Can you unseal it for me,I can't get all my moose in

2 hours ago, 456 said:

Can you unseal it for me,I can't get all my moose in

The Asian server is no more.
The server location has too many issues.

I mean, I can't get into either .net or moose,I can't get into any of these servers,I want to be unsealed,Because I didn't use cheating software or break the rules,Would you please unseal it for me

On 1/5/2020 at 7:13 AM, 456 said:

I mean, I can't get into either .net or moose,I can't get into any of these servers,I want to be unsealed,Because I didn't use cheating software or break the rules,Would you please unseal it for me

Moose AS Main = offline. Away. Dead.

If you can't join any Moose server, appeal ban. > moose.gg/appeal