Errn

Moose Corp Recruitment

59385281bfc5c_CorpWhite.thumb.png.fa4f775d44efc4db524f3fdbfcd4ecf1.png

Greetings citizens!

We're embarking on some filthy roleplayer shit here at the Moose and started an Organization (clan) over on Star Citizen.

To clarify, it's very casual.  We won't require anything of you nor will you require anything out of other members.  Just a good place for us all to come together and/or play together if we choose to do so.  Zero obligation involved.

With their 3.0 patch around the corner we're super hyped about what's in store for the game.  It's still in-development and currently your game performance is dependent upon the server you get into.  We typically server hop till we find one with decent FPS.  All this is going to be addressed with the patch in a few weeks. We'll have a media hype topic for screenshots and video if you want to see what it's all about.

If you're new to Star Citizen and don't own it yet we have a referral program that gets you extra goodies when you purchase the game!

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/fly-now  Pick a ship, scroll down for the other options, then enter code: STAR-7BVL-4BVN during account creation/checkout.

Once you pick it up (or if you already have it) we have our Organization page here where you can apply to join.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/MOOSECORP

Just poke me if you apply and I don't see it right away, I'll go in and approve it.

• Upvote 3

We're having a lot of fun on Star Citizen, hopefully you dudes can hop on with us! Its gonna be super casual and i'll add whoever wants to be on my friends list and invite you into the servers if you're on at the same time as us! 

Hope to see you out there my dudes!

Anarchy.

Edited by AnarchyHD
  • Upvote 2

Why Do People Type Like This? I Don't Get It. Never Have. Never Will.

• Upvote 2

Why Would People Not Type Like This? It's So Effortless And Simple To Do. It's Not Like I'm Having To Press The Shift Button At The Start Of Every Word Or Anything, Ya Know?

• Upvote 1

On a more serious note: Star Citizen FTW! I have one of the multi-crew ships, the Constellation Aquila, though in the current development phase I get the Constellation Andromeda instead since the Aquila isn't ready for use yet. I've also got a couple other smaller ships for other tasks, including my absolute favorite, the Aegis Sabre.

• Upvote 1