Jexs

Announcing Rusty Moose |EU Main| + New Staff Member!

Dear nakeds,

We are excited to announce the launch of Rusty Moose |EU Main|. This has been a long time coming and it will complete our roster in EU as the missing weekly wipe server. We're very excited to further our presence in the region and provide the same experience of our NA Main in Europe.

EU Main will be a clone of NA Main with the same map size and max slots. It will also follow suit with the rest of our roster and have monthly blueprint wipes. EU Main will go live with the update on November 7th.

In order to help provide the same quality that we strive to achieve even while adding new servers, we decided to bring on a new admin to the Moose'min team. We're very happy to announce AJ as our newest addition. He's an OG Rust player and we're glad to have him. We look forward to working with him and we hope everyone will give him a big Moose welcome.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about the new server feel free to leave a comment down below.

As always, thank you all for your continued support and we'll see you on the island! :wookiee_dance:

Best Regards,
Jexs

• Like 3

hello,The administrator,I think the penalty is long enough,Please unseal it for me,thanks

19 hours ago, 456 said:

hello,The administrator,I think the penalty is long enough,Please unseal it for me,thanks

If you are trying to find the appeals page, this is not it.

But this is https://moose.gg/appeal/

Hello, the Administrator. Please make my account unseal for me. Thank you.