just1n

Fuck Rustymoose?

Hey guys welcome to my discussion I was just wondering if you guys also hate this fucking piece of shit server as much as I do. 

D7cgpqlXoAI3o2I.png

Thanks boys, I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to participate and be a part of our community!

thanks 4 the ez website traffic

Yeah bro fuck em! Worst server ever i definitely dont buy vip every month.

False accusing me of getting banned in rust on one of the accounts when it wasnt even a rust ban. Nice false accusations boys! Gonna go report this to valve.

Do it. 99% chance theyre not gonna revert your ban.

Also accuse valve of lying no balls. And its their server they can ban you for literally anything.

Just now, djrocker18 said:

False accusing me of getting banned in rust on one of the accounts when it wasnt even a rust ban. Nice false accusations boys! Gonna go report this to valve.

Report what to valve? That you we banned you from OUR server for breaking our rules and being a repeat cheater? 

I look forward to my discussion with Gaben. 😂

And jexs how about u stop false accusing people of getting banned from rust when literally 1 account was rust and the other was gta 

Wait did you just admit to having a ban in rust and gta youre pretty smart man!

1 minute ago, djrocker18 said:

And jexs how about u stop false accusing people of getting banned from rust when literally 1 account was rust and the other was gta 

They banned me for 500 days for being banned from rust in 2 diff accounts when its not even true. 

Wheres ur proof it is true!?! They banned me so fast 100 percent no way valve told them valve takes weeks to reply to anyone 

Assuming that they have direct contact with valve. You really are dumb. They found you through methods that are too high iq for you to understand

I didnt say that. I said yiu were assuming. Now keep replying so i can boost my post count.

Sigh. You do realize who Errn works for, no? 

Regardless, it doesn't matter where the second ban is from. Our rules are the same if it's Rust or your favorite VR Anime girl game. We don't care. 

You need better friends. They're not very nice!