turbosquido

unmute appeal

i was muted for saying "ni**a" in chat. both voice and chat muted. i really dont care about the chat, but i would like my voice unmuted. dont worry i wont say it again.

Really interesting how hard it is for people to not say a word...

But the autism within this community never fails to amaze. I'm also fairly experienced with being muted so I would have recommended just submitting a support ticket or contacting the admins directly.

Also, auto mutes expire in ~1 hour. I think this is what happened in your case unless you said it in front of an admin.

• Upvote 2

Ok, I was muted for saying "Coon" on Rusty Moose |Monthly|.. I did not mean it to be racist.  I was chatting with someone named "Racoon" and shortened his name without thinking about it.  May I please have an unmute on this server?  I have been playing on this server for over a Month and I very much enjoy playing on RM Servers.. This is the first time I have been muted so I clearly do not run around saying racist remarks.. My name on Steam and this server is Jonny_Goodtime.   

Thanks, 

Jon.

Lol so this is the unmute appeal thread now? 

Guess ill be here alot 

We have an appeal form. Not sure why you'd post here instead of checking that. Anything related to the language filter is only one hour and automatically lifted. 

/lock