Oakelope

Admin on moose main is abusing really hardcore flying a chinook

Wojak is thanos. Not sure what grounds you have to report him on!

He's literally just flying in thanos copter bro wtf.

On a serious note, how is he harming anything? Seriously, he didn't kill anyone, take anyone's things, or harm anyone's base... Not sure why you're complaining..

i mean he carried around a person with an ak dropped him off to kill people then flew away with the ak guy after he looted so i mean thats pretty bullshit but what do i know lmao 

who cares its 2 days till wipe u 3Head maybe get some friends

1 minute ago, Oakelope said:

i mean he carried around a person with an ak dropped him off to kill people then flew away with the ak guy after he looted so i mean thats pretty bullshit but what do i know lmao 

Proof? Also, again, he didn't kill the person, the ak man killed him!

Wipe is in 2 days who cares what the admins do tf

proof? i was litterally in a call with the person who was in the helicopter and the fact that the server is wiping doesn't change anything the fact that the admin is giving a player an unfair advantage of any sort is ridiculous and should not happen people pay money to support a server that they enjoy and expect to have the same gameplay as everyone else how would you like it if a fucking chinook landed next to you killed you and took your shit in a game that cant even spawn chinooks without cheating 

yes people do pay money to support these amazin servers. do you? no. did you get affected by this? no. Did the person the ak man killed report it? no.

idk why ur bitching

its the principle of the thing i just want the admin to not do shit like this again because i easily could have been effected

the point is that its a video game and while yes losing shit sucks. its just pixels.

yeah it is just pixels but also its pixels people work for and spend time earning and to have someone cheat and have an advantage is just not okay and shouldnt be allowed im not saying fire the admin or do anything rash just for them to not spawn stuff in lol i feel like that should be easy enough and justified 

Is it cheating if there's code within the game allowing him to do it and its not against eac?

now your just nit picking on a word i used my friend you get the point im trying to make

not in particular, he wasnt cheating because what advantage did he gain from flyng around in the thanos copter?

he gave other players an advantage by flying them to and from locations what do you mean what advantage did he give? and its "cheating" or not fair for other players because of that this is pretty simple stuff man i dont know why i need to explain it

because youre just whining about a very insignificant issue which you should have reported silently first...

i mean i did write a support ticket and i got no response and your saying admin abuse is insignificant now okay well im not gonna argue with you anymore because the fact is stuff like this shouldnt happen on a server like this and im obviously not going to change your mind

you got no response because its just a game and its not like wojak is an abuser. he literally flew a thanos copter bro like who doesnt love thanos

the thanos copter was on a diplomatic peacekeeping mission the only people who got taken out by the thanos copter are the terrorists who tried to hijack it with python revolvers. 

YIUYiPuKbnihszx-800x450-noPad.jpg

This guy is going to lose his shit during boom party. xd

On a serious note, it is indeed 2 days before forced wipe. We like to have fun and fuck around. We're not hurting anything and it's not like he was running around with god mode and an M249. He was just flying around. Whoever hops in can do w/e they want. It's not like Wojak was intentionally flying people to each person on the map so that someone could get all their shit. It was just wrong place at the wrong time for that guy. God forbid we have a bit of harmless fun every once in awhile.

All I'm really saying is if you're seriously this upset about something this silly then you might want to find a new place or that stick up your ass is really going to start hurting tonight. 

point on the doll where the admin hurt your feelings.

also. hi. join a different server?