StylezXY

If a naked says "I'm friendly" survival guide

Clearly there are some conditions to this survival guide, one must take into consideration. In the simplest of conditions, let's say the naked is just that. Naked. No weapon appearing in his/her back. Do you find downing them necessarily to run a complete check of their inventory or do you trust them at their word they have nothing? Please state your protocal. Okay, now let's say said naked is wielding a blunt force weapon on his/her back, but again they state they are friendly and show no intent to use upon first contact. Now what do you do to them? At what point do you draw the line in the sand and say "I'm sure you're friendly little buddy, but I gots to check that inventory and my safety is not worth running the risk for your supposed hospitality and friendly nature". What are you terms and conditions for downing a naked? Honestly is valued

IMG_4921.JPG

Edited by StylezXY

First off, that is a lovely picture. Thank you for that piece of art.

As for your questions. If they are truly naked without a sash on or anything, I will generally ignore them unless they decide they want to mic spam me or something similar. No sash indicates they haven't even managed to get a tool yet, which is quite pathetic and not worth downing them for the stuff they mined only with a rock. 

As for any tools, I like to think I usually move along past them when by myself and let them go their own way (assuming they're no where near my base). However, sometimes they will try to come up to me or show aggression and I just have to put them down, ya know?

It's a tough job, but I do hope the game moves into a little more slow paced and not so much where everyone is at each others throats. Rust has so much potential to have an awesome community and be a lot of fun. Unfortunately, it's not there yet. 

You and I think alike, except for the one part where I generally eradicate them from the face of the Earth. Repeat after me, "the naked is flee bitten rodent, looking for its piece of cheese. I must crush its existence before the epidemic spreads". If they aren't cutting down all the trees around you, then it's all the nodes. And if it's not the nodes, then it's the barrels and boxes. And if it's not the boxes, eventually it'll be your rifle/SMG bodies!!! Stiffle their very existence Jexs or your cheese platter disappear before your very, tired and hungry eyes. Remember... only the strong survive #Ril3yChangedMyCodelocks

IMG_4943.JPG

Edited by StylezXY
  • Upvote 2

Ohh.. oh my god... I think you're onto something! After some deep though, we need to kill them all! Only the strong will survive! #Ril3yChangesCodelocks

Nakeds are great target practice. I always carry a bow and give them a 5 second head start. It will make you a much better shooter and that proficiency will come in handy when you are fighting someone other than a naked.

4 hours ago, Wahooka said:

Kill them all, make awesome BBQ, attract new friends to said BBQ, rinse and repeat.

:wookiee_dance:

The only reason this frightens me is because I know it's exactly what you do. Or plan to do at least...

Sadly I made the mistake of letting somebody feast when I had to much meat to carry away and they went bonkers and attacked me..... THIS IS NOT A GOOD GAME TO MAKE FRIENDS IN!

Wahooka, were you confused again thinking you were on a medieval RP server again? I thought we have this all sorted out!

Remeber... nakeds are food, not friends.