Sign in to follow this  
coledog188

Former unRealGamers or EFU around these parts?

It's been a while, but I'm "Cold"...Was a director in EFU/unReal a looooong time ago. I also ran =|cE= way back when as well. All COD4 or other various COD games.

Was wondering if any of the former clan was still around/active?

On 1/3/2019 at 10:12 PM, coledog188 said:

It's been a while, but I'm "Cold"...Was a director in EFU/unReal a looooong time ago. I also ran =|cE= way back when as well. All COD4 or other various COD games.

Was wondering if any of the former clan was still around/active?

Hey Cold! I just saw this... oops. You more than likely remember me as Jman. Unfortunately I think I'm the only one in Unreal that is registered here.

A few years back I was left with the forum software and the web server it was being hosted on. At that point the community had completely died out as we didn't have a new game to call home anymore. It was just never the same. Gare and I kinda mutually agreed to just shutdown the site completely and move on. I ended up linking up with the owner of Moose and started this new site in late 2016. I still had the license so I figured no use in letting it go to waste. Overall, it's definitely worked out. We're now the second largest community in Rust and we love what we do. 

I have talked to P4F quite a few times over the years but haven't heard from him in a year or so. Awhile back he wanted to setup a CoD4 server to have a reunion of sorts, but it fell through. I'm not sure how many people from the old community he is still in touch with, but I know it's something he really wanted to do. Maybe we can still get around to doing that sometime. 

As for Gare (or Rett as he's known by now), he is an indie game dev and actually has released 2 games with a 3rd in the works if I'm not mistaken. He's definitely the one I have talked to the most from EFU but haven't heard from him in the last few months. I'm certainly going to reach out to him to show him this topic though! He's most reachable on Discord it seems (Rett#8045).

Anyways, I'm done blabbering on. I hope you and the family are well! Was a great surprise to see your name pop up after all this time lol.