Sign in to follow this  
Lean in my soda

Shitty admins

I was muted by tyrone then he just berated me in a unprofessional way, nice to see once my favorite server has shitty admins that just ruin the experince for everyone.  He also said my vac ban from 500 days ago made me a cheater still to this day, that ban was for a achievement unlocker ... i have never cheated in a game i just wanted achievements for free cards. but i guess im a cheater to a shitty no life admin that berates his server players!

You'll have to remind me what i said....

• Like 1

yes please, tell us more. Saying he is unprofessional I trust you are not lying, for he is NOT FUCKING PAID TO DO THIS! But if you think his actions were so bad that he should be removed form power please share. Despite the fact he in unpaid he will not be forgiven if he is asking for it.

• Downvote 1

Him being unpaid means nothing, he is a representative of the server meaning he has a responsibility to act professional for the server. He muted me then quote on quote said “ Isnt it the best when I can mute someone and we can all shit talk them” muting someone where they can’t even defend themself is pathetic just shows that Tyrone got bullied in school and treats the people that play on those servers the way he got treated in school.

You were being extremely toxic in chat and got ridiculed in return after I muted you, no need to cry lol

1 hour ago, Tyrone said:

You were being extremely toxic in chat and got ridiculed in return after I muted you, no need to cry lol

yea i didnt break any rules, i was being racist or sexist. so yanno you can unmute me and stop being a bitch:)

you don't need to be muted only for being racist or sexist. toxicity is toxicity. just chill for a bit and you'll be unmuted. 

I doubt you've read the rules, as if you have you'd know that they can in fact mute you for being a asshole.

5. Disrespecting Staff & Players

• Just because you are hiding behind your monitor does not mean you get to leave your morals at the login screen. Don't be a piece of garbage and try be a decent human being.

:wookiee_dance: