Pashion Raku

Terrible Admins on Accelerated Server

So this group of 7 Chinese hackers killed me on the solo, duo, trio server and when I reported it on the discord this Incompetent Admin gave me the link to the forum report. And when I asked if they would do anything now (not in exact words) they kept just giving me the forums link. All they had to do was join the server press shit tab and click new players. And they would see 7 people with the same looking name that are name exploiting so in the game it shows with no name. So I told the Admin that if they not doing anything then I just despawn and leave the server. They gave me the link again. So I despawned everything and left. Than out of anger and disgust with the Incompetent Admin I joined back in the discord and just posted the links of their steam and some general info. AND NOW THE Admins brought 4 others that where watching and said that If I just posted the links the in the discord they would have been banned 2 seconds ago. Yet that is what I wanted to do in the first place but the Woman Admin just kept giving me the link to the forums instead of asking for evidence and helping me now and then OR the other 4 Admins that were watching no talk. The Incompetent  Admin is Erran.

Then they started to call me names and eventually banned me from the Discord and from the Server. When all I wanted was to report the 7 man group of Chines people on the server who are prob hacking.

In conclusion, they banned the guy reporting the rule-breaking and possible hacking 7 men Chinese group on the solo, duo, & trio server.

• Downvote 3

So you take the time to report in Discord, which is foolish because it may scroll up to quickly for admins to see it.  The admins created a forum for reporting this sort of thing on the website so that they would get a direct alert to the problem, and then once somebody looks into it they can close the file so nobody else wastes their time double checking it. Ijoined Discord today around the time you were posting the links so I did not catch everything you did, BUT if you had been listening to the admins you would have known that all the people you were upset about had already been properly reported by another player, and they were banned within about 5 min of that happening. FURTHERMORE there is no Rusty moose Solo, Due, and/or trio server, there hasn't been for quite a while as admins have to spend too much time looking for players working over group size limit, and they didn't have enough time to get all the hackers doing this.

And Finally HER NAME IS ERRN, NOT ERRAN, If you could read mayhaps you would have understood that putting the links into the REPORT link they gave you would have resolved your issue quickly, public hackusations makes it much harder for admins to catch hackers. Try not to have a early heart attack. :wookiee_dance:

First of all, we do not have a solo/duo/trio server. Second, why couldn't you just type at https://moose.gg/report "theres 10 guys with fishy names on accel", and that is literally all you would've had to type in the report. Your consistent screeching in the discord about something as simple as that got you banned.  Because you are too lazy to type 10 words in a report link so that we can easily deal with reports does not make us "Incompetent". And thirdly, they were not cheating, they were just using a special character as a name. FOURTHLY, her name is ERRN, I know you are obsessively lazy but less than 1 single rotation of your scroll wheel downwards would have fixed your one of many mistakes.

Please, look back at this situation with a level head and you will see how horribly wrong you are being.

You must be new here.

So, to confirm what happened:
-You asked for admin whilst providing very vague/minimal info on your issue
-Someone (repeatedly) linked you the proper, most efficient, way to report things
-You were too good for that and spent the next 10 minutes arguing
-You ragequit the discord

cfd6dc23e075bd120675226e552db736.thumb.png.b81f9c0cdeab213fcc4c82707f8d590a.png

-THIRTY+ minutes later you go out of your way to rejoin the discord & paste a wall of text

a6851238dc5a3a1dd88a7e9013305e4e.thumb.png.0c23974db2dd730d73c78bfbf08f555d.png

-20 minutes later you come here to wall of text again with your assload of misinformation

Sounds like you need better time management pal.

GL HF

On 11/3/2018 at 12:45 AM, Errn said:

You must be new here.

So, to confirm what happened:
-You asked for admin whilst providing very vague/minimal info on your issue
-Someone (repeatedly) linked you the proper, most efficient, way to report things
-You were too good for that and spent the next 10 minutes arguing
-You ragequit the discord

cfd6dc23e075bd120675226e552db736.thumb.png.b81f9c0cdeab213fcc4c82707f8d590a.png

-THIRTY+ minutes later you go out of your way to rejoin the discord & paste a wall of text

a6851238dc5a3a1dd88a7e9013305e4e.thumb.png.0c23974db2dd730d73c78bfbf08f555d.png

-20 minutes later you come here to wall of text again with your assload of misinformation

Sounds like you need better time management pal.

GL HF

Misinformation? I just reported a group of Chinese hackers with no names on the server. All you had to do was join shift tab,  Player List, and bad a boo there you go. You would have seen all the profiles of Chinese people with incorrect names. So since you or another admin would not do that I did it and gave that info. So exactly what about that info is wrong?

• Downvote 1

+ is there not a bot that says in game to never confront cheats in chat and to go to either website and/or discord to report them? I chose discord for a reason. 

• Downvote 1

When multiple staff members are telling you how to properly report something, maybe you should listen to them. There's reasons we have a report form on the website. 

On 11/5/2018 at 10:46 PM, Wojak said:

When multiple staff members are telling you how to properly report something, maybe you should listen to them. There's reasons we have a report form on the website. 

There were five active admins on the Discord and one to my knowledge was on the same exact server I was on. I was not going to take more time out of my day to make an investigation report on the forums when I could just get one of the admins on the server I was on to do shift tab, player list, and see all the cheaters.

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 10:18 AM, Pashion Raku said:

Misinformation? I just reported a group of Chinese hackers with no names on the server. All you had to do was join shift tab,  Player List, and bad a boo there you go. You would have seen all the profiles of Chinese people with incorrect names. So since you or another admin would not do that I did it and gave that info. So exactly what about that info is wrong?

Okay let's see, there is no Moose server where there is any limits on group size, so you do not know what server you were on and identified it wrong. The person who you identify as a admin is fucking Chroner who is not a admin (despite his hardcore roleplaying otherwise) but in fact a player who was trying to give you the link so you could properly report the cheaters. (IF YOU HAD DONE SO THE PROBLEM WOULD HAVE BEEN SOLVED WITHIN TEN MIN, considering the time of day and number of active admins at the time)

But let's forget about that, these people are NOT BEING PAID to run this game server for you. You do not pay them, they receive no pay. They do sell VIPs but they do not even cover the cost of running…. however many servers we are up to now. Please explain to me why any of them should bother to help you, when they created a system to report hackers and you are just too damn lazy to use it? They have many servers with reports coming in from ALL of them, why should you be on top of the list of problems? :wookiee_dance:

On 11/7/2018 at 8:14 PM, Wahooka said:

Okay let's see, there is no Moose server where there is any limits on group size, so you do not know what server you were on and identified it wrong. The person who you identify as a admin is fucking Chroner who is not a admin (despite his hardcore roleplaying otherwise) but in fact a player who was trying to give you the link so you could properly report the cheaters. (IF YOU HAD DONE SO THE PROBLEM WOULD HAVE BEEN SOLVED WITHIN TEN MIN, considering the time of day and number of active admins at the time)

But let's forget about that, these people are NOT BEING PAID to run this game server for you. You do not pay them, they receive no pay. They do sell VIPs but they do not even cover the cost of running…. however many servers we are up to now. Please explain to me why any of them should bother to help you, when they created a system to report hackers and you are just too damn lazy to use it? They have many servers with reports coming in from ALL of them, why should you be on top of the list of problems? :wookiee_dance:

Was waiting to see the fanboy white night.

Your right, it's everybody's fault except your own you were banned.

• Like 1