Sign in to follow this  
Death

Jexs is an asshole

DeathToday at 2:26 PM
monthly still down? cannot connect, it said a few mins

JexsToday at 2:32 PM
you whine more than my fucking 2 year old.
go away

DeathToday at 2:36 PM: fuck yourself
you must neglect your child severely if I say one thing and that's more than a two year old
what a fucking loser, I feel bad for the kid

apparently, you can get banned from discord for giving admins their own shitty attitude back to them

How is this server official?

Is this supposed to reflect the game? WTF facepunch

• Downvote 1

Hello,
This is an automated message.  Your appeal has been denied for one of these (or more) reasons. 
-You are an idiot
-You are acting entitled to play on a server the admins pay for themselves and volunteer their time to deal with idiots like you
-You are a whiny baby
-You have made other ban appeals regarding the same issue too frequently (3 in a single day? yikes)
-A very popular server group having official status does not reflect on facepunch and stating such things is an act of Idiotism (more info can be found of such condition at the link provided)
-Your tears are dirtying our monitors and we wish for them to stay clean.

If you believe this bot's denial was done in mistake, please send in another appeal in no less than 3 months, 3 days, 3 hours, and 34 seconds.
Thank you.

. I'm not acting entitled to play, I'm acting entitled being treated with respect when being asked for respect, if I have violated any rules please fucking state what they are and how I broke them?

I actually wasn't able to appeal because I wasn't banned in the game, so you need to clarify on that there... Also, if I was banned... what the hell was I banned for... like fuck how do you expect anyone to follow your rules when you make them up on the fly to fit your temper? That time of the month? Is the child having a temper-tantrum? Awe baby... tell me more about tears you salty cunts 

k... that's what I thought... don't logically explain everything just flip out and call names and be general douche bags. 

fucking stupid cunts

thanks for silently banning me from chat too in game without warning or reason,

without any explanation and so on

I mean this entire topic demonstrates exactly why you're banned. You were a toxic POS from the second you joined our Discord. We have 0 respect for you and we treat you as such because you instantly lost what respect you started with by crying like a 2 year old.

We had typed in announcements that we had been having network issues for the past few days MULTIPLE TIMES and you had the audacity to message me upset that you couldn't connect within a few minutes? Yeah, I was pretty fuckin' annoyed.

Tyrone is right, you have acted like an entitled prick time and time again. I was just quite frankly fed up with your bullshit. I don't see how your head could be so fucking full of hot air that you don't see that.

Good riddance.

• Upvote 1

On 8/14/2018 at 10:28 AM, Jexs said:

I mean this entire topic demonstrates exactly why you're banned. You were a toxic POS from the second you joined our Discord. We have 0 respect for you and we treat you as such because you instantly lost what respect you started with by crying like a 2 year old.

We had typed in announcements that we had been having network issues for the past few days MULTIPLE TIMES and you had the audacity to message me upset that you couldn't connect within a few minutes? Yeah, I was pretty fuckin' annoyed.

Tyrone is right, you have acted like an entitled prick time and time again. I was just quite frankly fed up with your bullshit. I don't see how your head could be so fucking full of hot air that you don't see that.

Good riddance.

Can you look into my ticket 😕